Mark is an internationally recognized thought and action leader on the development of organisations and leadership for the 21st century. He is a senior partner at the Stockholm-headquartered Foresight Group advising large organisations on how to speed up and leverage change on major ambitions relevant to our times. He serves as an advisor, mentor, coach, leadership development facilitator and hands-on change agent. Prior to becoming a partner in ForeSight his experience included:
- five years leading a global coalition of companies and business schools focused on developing the next generation of globally responsible leaders – the Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative.
- a decade on the Executive Committee of a 35 000 employee US$6bn revenue diversified corporation with operations in 35 countries where as an intrapreneur and change catalyst his work included strategy, investor engagement, brand and group marketing and being a close advisor to the CEO.
- chairing both Stockholm-based World’s Children’s Prize and Africa’s largest environmental NGO
- serving on the board of the 13 000 strong International Association of Business Communicators,
- supporting of the University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership as a senior associate and working with the Aspen Institute to develop their Aspen Global Leaders Network.
He is a board member of the Biodynamic Land Trust and serves on the advisory boards of the business school of Lausanne and the Institute for Leadership and Sustainability at the University of Cumbria. He is an author of a visionary blueprint on management education (50+20 – Management Education for the World) which has been translated into Mandarin due to demand from leading Chinese business schools.
Mark also practices what he preaches as Chair of a family business, The Bicycle Moon Cordial Company, which produces no sugar added biodynamic and organic cordials.
Mark has four children, was educated at Oxford University and is a fellow of the Royal Society for the Arts (RSA).