Regenerative Leadership In Action
It’s 2020, and it’s time to transform how we lead and operate in business and beyond.
Join Giles Hutchins and Katherine Long for a unique 7-month Regenerative Leadership programme. Bringing together many years of combined expertise in the field, Giles and Katherine co-host a blended-learning programme specifically designed to bring Regenerative Leadership principles to life. Developing outer world application with inner leadership qualities, you will apply your learning to real-world projects in a supportive, cohort-based learning environment, with 1-2-1 coaching, and peer and action learning throughout the programme, and 3 deep-dive workshops at the magical venue of Springwood Farm – 60 acres of seclusion and ancient woodland plus overnight camping (all camping equipment included) while integrating learning from living systems as a key dimension for embodying Regenerative Leadership in Action. You can read/download Giles and Katherine’s paper on Regenerative Leadership in Action here.
Regenerative Leadership in Action is for you if 2020 is the year you are looking to:
- Experience next-stage future-fit leadership development for yourself and your organisation
- Embody advanced leadership approaches (e.g. Theory U, Spiral Dynamics, Teal, living-systems, etc.)
- Learn with a community of like-minded people in a deep yet safely-held developmental space
- Integrate your inner and outer worlds as an authentic leader in your life and work
- Make tangible inroads beyond business-as-usual to future-fit regeneration and deeper purpose
- Practice cultivating and applying systemic awareness, somatic intelligence and living-systems logic
- Contribute to the growing field of next-stage future-fit Regenerative Leadership
- Enliven your personal and organisational resilience
Participants will typically be:
- Leaders and senior managers from different size and sector organisations
- Change practitioners (coaches, OD consultants, sustainability specialists)
Key dates in 2020
|April||121 Interviews, Enneagram profiling, introductory pre-reading|
|May 21st and 22nd||Overnight immersion on key regenerative principles and practice|
|September 3rd and 4th||Overnight learning together through inner and outer journeys|
|November 20th||Consolidating and sharing the learning journey insights and next steps|
The 3 immersion workshops will be interwoven with 121 coaching, peer work and case clinics.
Katherine Long specialises in leadership and organisation development, and is an experienced coach, supervisor and organisation development practitioner, educator and writer. Previously running a successful Masters in Coaching programme at Warwick University, and latterly Chair for the Association of Coaching Supervisors, Katherine has held a number of senior roles within the coaching profession. Her practice is rooted in a range of living systems and regenerative approaches including Theory U, Focusing and Systemic Coaching Constellations.
Giles Hutchins is a pioneering practitioner and senior adviser at the fore-front of the [r]evolution in organizational and leadership consciousness and developmental approaches that enhance personal, organizational and systemic agility and vitality. He is author and co-author of several leadership and organizational development papers, and the books The Nature of Business (2012), The Illusion of Separation (2014), Future Fit (2016) and Regenerative Leadership (2019)
Springwood Farm, High Beeches Lane, Handcross, West Sussex, RH17 6HQ
Shuttle transport from Balcombe Station can be arranged for participants travelling by train.
Places are limited, so early booking is recommended.
|Early Bird before March 6th 2020||Self-funding/charity||£3390|
|Full Rate after March 6th 2020||Self-funding/charity||£3690|
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Katherine on +44 (0)7979 448815 to find out more.